Truck / Trailer Sandblasting & Painting
While we specialize in manufacturing custom utility trailers, J&J Trailers also provides a wide range of trailer services in Toronto including truck box and trailer sandblasting and painting. Our facility is equipped with a 60’ long heat-controlled paint booth to handle jobs of all sizes. From custom painting to CNC plasma cutting, the J&J Trailers service team is here meet your exact requirements.
Trailer Refurbish involves the following :
- Remove wood deck and ramps floor and cut all wood screws/bolts flush with crossmembers where applicable.
- Remove lights, wheels, mudflaps, and any other hardware items need to be removed before sandblast.
- Sandblast the Trailer complete top and bottom plus sandblast all trailer all wheels.
- Weld, Repair and Fabricate/replace any damage in cross members, frame, ramp hangers and any other places that need repair.
- Epoxy Prime trailers and wheels.
- Urethane Paint Trailer complete trailer top and bottom and wheels any colour customer want.
- Fix all wiring as needed. Also, we can rewire trailer if needed.
- Install lights back and check all lights. - Any broken lights or grommets will be replaced as needed with LED lights at extra cost.
- Install new floorboards hardwood or pressure treated.
- Install Wheels, new mudflaps and all hardware back. Will replace any damage parts as needed.
- Perform Safety Inspection if needed.
- Check all around.
- Krown Oil Undercoat
- Work may vary based on trailer model and make as well the extant of work as directed by customer.